Donnerstag, Dezember 22, 2005
Aceh Journal: Merry Christmas 2005
Hi all,
just wanna greet you guys from Aceh! :)
since I'm not gonna be around my computer these next few days, so ...
Have a happy, merry Christmas to you all!
May His blessings come upon you and your family,
and may you all enjoy the holiday!
btw, my niece (Kei) has undergone her operation yesterday. She's in recovery phase now.
Thanks for praying for her! (keep praying for her anyway! :p)
Ouw, Happy Mother's Day also! :)
I'll be back with the tsunami anniversary next week :)
May the good Lord bless and keep you! :)
hye
Dezember 22, 2005
just wanna greet you guys from Aceh! :)
since I'm not gonna be around my computer these next few days, so ...
Have a happy, merry Christmas to you all!
May His blessings come upon you and your family,
and may you all enjoy the holiday!
btw, my niece (Kei) has undergone her operation yesterday. She's in recovery phase now.
Thanks for praying for her! (keep praying for her anyway! :p)
Ouw, Happy Mother's Day also! :)
I'll be back with the tsunami anniversary next week :)
May the good Lord bless and keep you! :)
hye
Dezember 22, 2005